Founder of LTR coaching. Kona finisher 2017, and 2 x IM Wales top 12 overall women.
A personal triathlon and nutrition service run by Kona-qualifier, mum of two, Celia Boothman, and located in Pembrokeshire, the home of Ironman Wales, with a focus on performance and nutrition for long and short course triathletes.
Services include, online training and nutrition packages, and rural training weekends with a focus on great food, and optimum nutrition.
I believe that through my varied experience (outdoor instructor, teacher, and cycling coach) I have the tools to help people to achieve their goals.
- To empower you to make positive improvements in your life.
- To demonstrate and teach best practice.
- To keep up to date with developments and apply these to your training.
- To be flexible in my approach.
- To find out about what works for you as an individual.
To see what I can offer you, contact me for Triathlon Coaching.